- book one: professor mcgonagall and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonagall and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonagall and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonagall and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonagall and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonagall and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonagall and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD
Hi my name is Andrea. I used to post science things, I swear. But by now this blog has mostly deteriorated into anything that makes me laugh, cry, d'awwwww, rant, and make humiliating fangirl squees.Ask me anything Longer questions here
i can’t get over how sad and funny it is when you see a teenage boy being real snotty about what he finds sexually attractive like oh no he doesn’t like bright lipstick and gladiator sandals make you look like a whore
like buddy sorry you are not some kind of sexual wine connoisseur you are sixteen and would probably fuck a grapefruit
I think about this post a lot.
psa to subway employees!! when a muslim comes in, please do not be offended if they ask you to change your gloves. we’re not doing this to be a dick, but our religion does not allow us to eat anything that has been contaminated by pig meat and you’ve probably been handling pig products (ham, bacon, etc)
wanderingmemory said: *hands over ten bucks* (not the OP, but I've reblogged that post so many times and yes, I'm in pajamas)
Thank you. I will spend this money donating to a local sorority’s charity for intercity kids who can’t afford comfy pajamas. (No really, it’s a thing. They’ve knocked on my door and I was honestly horrified.) Pajamas are essential.
- Men: If Orange is the New Black is so good with representation, why are all the men horrible?
- Women: They're not all horrible. Bennett's nice. What more do you want?
- Men: But he's clueless and irresponsible! And that's just ONE guy! How can you give me ONE decent male character in a slew of diverse female characters and call THAT representation?
- Women: ...must be tough.